Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Hat head...

Confession: I have become a hat person.
Every visit to the pool or beach (or any day spent predominately outside) this summer, I have worn a hat.  It began out of vein, I did not want to sunburn my face, knowing the affects the sun has on your skin.  But, suddenly, I began to love my hat!  This Lola hat, similar purchased last summer, is my favorite.  This summer I added a surfer hat from Amazon, it blocks the sun, but isn't the chicest hat on the block.   
Enter Brock Collection x Nick Fouquet.  At the Spring 2019 show in NYC earlier this month, Brock announced their collaboration with Nick Fouquet.  Brock epitomizes feminine dressing and Nick is the ultimate Malibu hatmaker.  The worn in aesthetic of Nick's hats are Brock-ized with a ribbon tie.     




Brock Collection x Nick Fouquet available at Moda Operandi

SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment