Monday, June 3, 2019

Summer beauty update...



I've never thought of myself as a beauty junkie; always more concerned about my dress or my shoes, as long as my face was free of blemishes, I was ok.

My how the tables have turned. I am now addicted to this cult serum, and am actually considering purchasing this moisturizer.  I'm much better about applying sunscreen (especially to my face), and will click on anything that mentions SPF, anti-aging, or skin brightening.  

When Vogue.com posted this about beauty items to stock in your beach house, I  immediately clicked.  The magic words - beauty and beach house!  I'll be adding these items to my city bath over the course of the summer.  
The chic Bottega Veneta clutch, above, is also on the summer radar. 



image via The File, instagram/@mvb










No comments:

Post a Comment