Friday, October 30, 2020

Cardi-party...

While social gatherings are on hold at the moment, one thing we can all embrace is a Cardi-party!  Cardigans galore, pair one, two, as many as you like.  It is my knitwear of choice at the moment, and the perfect addition to your WFH leggings, dress, or tennis skirt.  


I have a previous season version of this sweater in navy, and love it.  This from La Ligne has been on my wishlist for a while now, the biggest question is which colorway to choose?!  The cashmere cardigan from Palmer & Purchase looks like something I would reach for every singe day. I've long loved Jenni Kayne for her timeless classics, her cardigan is just that!  The creme de la creme, a Chanel cardigan.  I have alerts set on The Real Real to one day own my own.  




image Chanel Pre-Fall 2008 via Vogue.com

No comments:

Post a Comment