Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Bedroom refresh...


After being home, home and home again for the past two years, I am sick of looking at almost everything in my house.   Nothing super major, but I have my mind set on a few changes in my bedroom.

 A new rug.  Currently, I have a very flat cotton rug.  It served its' original purpose, something on the floor that went with my furniture.   Now, I am looking for something with a little texture, a little softness under foot, yet still neutral.  

I love my upholstered bed, and that is not going anywhere.  My mattress on the other hand is crying for help.

On my constant wishlist, is a pair of these Ralph Lauren lamps flanking my bed.  

Confession, I do not have a proper end table.  This simple square from Serena & Lily caught my eye and might just be the winner!

Lastly, burl wood frames with botanical prints on the wall, simple and serene.  


No comments:

Post a Comment