Friday, January 5, 2024

Fab 5...


Keep it Chic, one of my favorite fashion follows, polled her readers as to what their favorite purchases of 2023 were.  I thought this was such a fun idea that I decided to put mine here.

1. Weekend MaxMara cashmere sweater.  A departure from my usual black, and incredibly warm. I constantly reach for this piece.

2. Barbour quilted jacket.  The style is longer, feeling more sophisticated, and instantly elevates the most basic of outfits.  

3. Is a side table a weird thing to have on this?  It is one of my favorite things.  I can't imagine not having this table next to my bed. 

4. White jeans.  It had been years since I've worn them. Last Summer (and early Fall), I could not get enough of them.  

5. Ulla Johnson silk pleated dress.  Purchased on a whim, and it delivered! It is navy (!), and works year round (!!).  


No comments:

Post a Comment