Friday, January 10, 2014

New routine...

Rut - noun, a pattern or habit of behavior that has become dull and unproductive 
but is hard to change.  

Confession: I am in a Soul Cycle rut.  
Each Monday at noon the yellow bike calls my name - I can recite the settings on my bike with ease (seat height 13, second preset at 2, and handle bar height to the top), have certain bikes in each studio that I prefer, and follow certain instructors.  
With a studio located just four blocks from my apartment in NYC, three locations near my parents' house in Westchester, and three locations in the Hamptons, 
Soul Cycle is everywhere I am!

As part of New Year, New You - New Routine, every Saturday will be dedicated to something new.  A new class, out of my comfort zone, in efforts to establish a new routine.  

What better way to prepare than with a new gym look!

Stella McCartney performance tank, $75 at adidas.com


Stella McCartney for Adidas three-quarter tights, $75 at adidas.com



images courtesy of Adidas.com

No comments:

Post a Comment