Monday, July 11, 2016

On my radar...

I've started to compile a list, of unique, clever brands that I would like carry it my, yet to be established, brick and mortar shop.  I have visions of walking into a space with painted stripe floors, carefully curated racks of clothing where established designers mingle with lesser known local finds, and tables filled with decorative knickknacks.  

Until that day comes, I'll keep adding to my list.
My latest obsession is HedgeHouse, linen textiles inspired by travel and the beach.  
Their throwbed - a luxurious cushion ideal for lounging by the pool, or curling up infront of the TV, is my favorite. 



HedgeHouse outside Jenni Kayne, Southampton





 Majorca Throwbed in Blush




Toulouse Throwbed in Blue/White




images via HedgeHouseUSA.com

No comments:

Post a Comment