Monday, February 5, 2018

Recently...




It is still sweater, scarf and glove weather, but good news we are a month closer to Spring. 
It is approaching that time of year when I am sick of all of my winter clothes.  Sweaters that I loved in November, I now dread putting on again.  Maybe a tweak is needed to survive the rest of the winter?  These Kule fur scarves look like just the right amount of whimsy and practicality. 


In my opinion, Vogue.co.uk is so much better than US Vogue.com.   Everything from their news bites, beauty stories, to street-style photos catch my eye.  My latest read: not so basic beauty buys.

Donald Robertson and I have something in common; we both love bowls.

My favorite spot in my house, my bed!  It is white, fluffy, and filled with pillows.
One Kings Lane gives tips on how to style the perfect bed.





image via violetgrey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment