Monday, May 11, 2020

Setting the table...

Setting the table is one of the things bringing me joy right now.  Pairing linens with plates, glasses, and silver, different variations throughout the day.  It is small, but it really is a mood booster, a pretty placemat can work wonders.
I am not the only one dressing up my table.  My instagram feed is filled with gorgeous tabletops!  One thing I have noticed on a few tables, Richard Ginori 'Oriente Italiano' china.  It was not love a t first sight for me, but now after seeing in a few settings I get it.  The colors are happy and the designs are whimsical, exactly what we need now.   
Ginori has a special spot in my heart as it is my parents wedding china, and Mom has a set of these gorgeous dessert plates.     





images via Richard Ginori instagram 

No comments:

Post a Comment