Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Lately...

What I have been reading, watching, buying, making lately!


These straws from Amazon are my favorite purchase of late.
Honorable mention goes to a packable, UPF 50+ sun hat.  

I am rereading The Summer We Read Gatsby, I love anything set in the Hamptons.  Previously I finished An American Marriage, a great read - bring tissues, and Lady in Waiting, a true gem. 
Next on my list is Such A Fun Age and The Last of the Duchess, about the later years of Wallis Simpson.  

Podcasts are my new go-to on walks.  Everything from the Goop podcast, to interior design with Paloma Contreras, and a friend recently turned me on to Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard, a charming and witty podcast.  

Binging is back! The Politician, Season 2 is out on Netflix. The sets and costumes do not disappoint, and the cast is phenomenal - Bette Midler, Judith Light, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ben Platt. 

Amanda Brooks is one of my favorite instagram follows.  She lives on a Farm, owns a charming shop, has incredible taste and style.  Her books have prime real estate on my bookshelf.  Her olive oil cake recipe is simple and divine, I highly recommend for your next socially distant get-together.








image 1 via pinterest; image 2 via Farm from Home by Amanda Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment