Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Lately...

 Winter edition!

A few things keeping me sane this time of year.



1. House Guest - a new to me podcast about British interior design.  Kit Kemp, Humphrey Munson, Nina Campbell... hours of listening and fabric daydreaming.

2. This pinwheel pie is at the top of my 'to-make' list!  Laura Kim is the chic-without -trying co-designer for Oscar de la Renta and Monse.  She is also a very talented cook.  

3. The New York Times games section.  Mini-Crossword, Spelling Bee, Soduku, I do them all!

4. Small DIY projects.  Photo albums of trips taken, fabric mood boards of images to remember... I have a few ideas for Winter 2020.

5. Plans.  I want to have plans in 2021.  The notion of packing bags, buying plane tickets, making dinner reservations, visiting museums without haste keeps me going.  

  

image via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment