Monday, April 19, 2021

Classics... The Trio

My classics!  Things I always gravitate towards, and get better with age.




First on the list: The Celine Trio bag.
I joked the other day that I could write a dissertation on my love for this bag.  The Trio made its debut under Phoebe Philo's reign at Celine, and was an instant classic.  Three compartments, connected by snaps, as one crossbody bag.  Worn together it holds all of your essentials, or pulled apart as an evening clutch, pure genius! 

Venturing out to brunch the other day, I could not figure out an outfit to wear, but my Trio was a given.  I pulled out my navy large bag, knowing I could fit my phone, wallet, keys, sanitizer, spare mask, and baggu.  It is my go-to in nearly any situation, in any season.  A true closet classic!   


No comments:

Post a Comment