Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Spring ahead...


 We turn the clocks ahead this weekend, meaning Summer is on the horizon.   A few things on my wishlist for the sunny days ahead.

 Khaite raffia tote.  I have eyed this bag for years! The ultimate 24/7 bag.

Emme Parsons sandals.  To be honest, there are 3 pairs of sandals from this brand that I have my eye on, but these are at the tippy top of my list.  The gold are on sale at BG.  

White jeans are hard to find.  They are a true Goldilocks item for me - too small, too big, too stretchy, rarely just right.  This pair from Frame is worth a try.  

I love a matching set.  Worn together, or separately, it always feels put together.  Ulla does sets well, and her pieces work together from previous seasons.  (bonus, this set is part of the Net-a-Porter sale)


No comments:

Post a Comment