Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Holiday Inspiration...


 

Elizabeth Debicki at the premiere of The Crown in Los Angeles is my style inspiration this season.  Simple and chic.  I'm not a fan of 'festive' and have never met a 'ugly Christmas sweater' I'd ever make eye contact with.  Halloween is for costumes, Holiday is for dressing up!

That said, bring on the carolers, the mistletoe, and the holiday lights!  I'll be channeling ED all season long, can't go wrong with a LBD.

Elizabeth is wearing Bottega Veneta.  For the rest of us, La Ligne makes some of my favorite black dresses. I have a variation of this one, and it always works.   Black sheers have been having a moment lately, might have to give a whirl.

G. Label has really stepped up its game, and their Holiday drop does not disappoint.  The tab for this bustier top has been open on my laptop for over a week.  It would be a staple in my rotation - paired with a black trouser for dinner and dancing, jeans for festivities at home, layered over a white button down for day... the possibilities are endless.  

On your way out the door - let the sweetest Dior pink set add the finishing touch. 

For the after party, J.Crew with the winning slipper!



No comments:

Post a Comment