Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Bring on the lights...


At the top of my list of things I am looking forward to: Christmas decorations.  
I cannot wait to see how the department stores will transform themselves with glitter and garland and the tasteful townhomes wrapped up in bows.  I plan to go all out in my own home this season too!  I've already ordered my tree, and the hunt continues for a wreath.   Is adding something to the mantle too much?  Only time will tell...

I have a lot of thoughts about gift guides this year.  I do believe that this year is not like other years, buying a gift to just buy something (if that is your thing) seems particularly tone-deaf.  Finding the perfect gift has always been something I have truly enjoyed doing.  Gift giving is a very thoughtful process, and even more so this year now that we can't just pop into a store to pick up a gift.

What is on your list?  You will laugh when you see mine, it is funny how priorities have changed.

These snow toys are perfect for a little one who loves to build snowmen, and I already bought myself this  gift.  

What to buy the man who has everything, the discerning 5 year old, the woman who says she wants nothing, the preppy sister?   Stay tuned...



image via Habitually Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment