Monday, November 23, 2020

La Cashmere...

 


I have spent the past few months editing, cleaning out, organizing, rearranging, and editing my closets some more.   I am now well versed in what I own a plethora of, and what is missing.   
Things I am not allowed to even look at, even if they are gorgeous and on sale: white cotton tops, all chunky knits, black boots, and bags of all sizes.  
My clothing wishlist is pretty simple, a navy slip dress, to be worn with aforementioned chunky knit, a pair of lug sole loafers, bonus points for the tassel (!), and my latest addition an ivory oversized turtleneck sweater.  I would wear this sweater everyday. Softer than my navy and black versions, and a classic for post-pandemic life.  If Santa is reading, it is 30% off thru tonight.



image via modaoperandi.com          

No comments:

Post a Comment