Monday, November 16, 2020

Winter is coming...

Personally, I am excited for colder temperatures.   I spent the Summer wearing 1/3 of my closet - mainly swimsuits and tennis togs.  Putting on a cozy sweater is something I am looking forward to!  

The Wall Street Journal recently wrote about how blanket dressing is the new norm.  With outside dining continuing, and really our only option of things to do other than sit at home, outerwear is the new loungewear.

Confession: I love a whimsical knit.  I own an Isabel Marant woven poncho, from a few years ago, that is like wearing a hug.  I love how the chic lady below styled hers over her trench!  Don't be surprised if you see me in an inspired by look.

On the topic of whimsical knits, there is no shortage this season.  Isabel Marant's cashmere hood is ideal for outdoor dining, Tory Burch's fair isle dickie instantly adds some charm to your winter coat, and on my wishlist Joseph's slit front cashmere sweater dress.   




No comments:

Post a Comment