Monday, November 25, 2019

Grandmillennial...

Clary Bosbyshell


Grandmillennial - noun - mid-20s to late-30s generation with an affinity for design trends considered 'stuffy' or 'outdated' by mainstream culture, including ruffles, embroidered linens, wicker, chintz, and needlepoint.  (House Beautiful, 2019)

I've found my niche!  As a forever lover of scalloped lampshades, upholstery of all kinds (can I upholster myself?!), trim, and D. Porhault linens, it makes me so happy to see such gorgeous images floating around.  It is a refreshing and much needed departure from the stark Scandinavian trend that overstayed it's welcome (thanks hygge).  I'll be ear-marking for future home inspiration.

Lilse McKenna via One Kings Lane

Tented ceilings for the win!

Amy Berry

Chintz, the best floor lamp, and grosgrain trim stripes, a glorious combination.



No comments:

Post a Comment