Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Sequins...

I cannot get enough sequins at the moment.
I don't recall ever wearing a sequin before, but I am itching to wear them for the holiday season.
Call me crazy, but I think the below dress is so versatile.
Hear me out. I think I could wear this to three events in December.
Event #1: New Year's Eve: Perfect for black tie. Add a chic heel, and you are done.  
Event #2: Weeknight holiday dinner with friends: Imagine paired with a chunky knit, either this or this, and an over the knee boot. I think it works... subtly festive.
Event #3: Saturday night holiday cocktail party: I love the idea of pairing with a flat or a kitten heel, you are on your feet so much at cocktail parties.  To offset some of the sequins pair with a cardigan and a velvet bow.
Bonus Event #4: Christmas day! My family knows me well enough, if I show up in sequins, no one will bat an eyelash.

Even on sale this dress is an investment piece.  Finger's crossed that MatchesFashion has a sale on sale happening soon!








image via MatchesFashion.com

No comments:

Post a Comment