Thursday, March 26, 2020

The new normal?

Current events have made me re-think things.  Items I once saw as silly and unnecessary, now, I find brilliant.
One such item, Apple AirPods. I thought people seemed absurd walking the streets with these q-tips in their ears. I get it now. 
With polarizing fears of touching anything, literally anything, I no longer put my iPhone to my face, and use my headphones exclusively.  Detangling these is a newfound everyday annoyance, and disinfect them just as often as my iPhone. I now think about AirPods, and how things would be easier, no detangling, no touching anything, less to disinfect later.




Admittedly, I knew our iPhones had to be hotbeds for germs.  Think about it, they are the first things we go for in the morning, and the last at night.  They come on the subway with us, the gym, and every in-between.  I Lysol wipe my phone so often now, I fear I am drowning it.   Who knew that iPhone sanitizers existed?! I certainly did not.  
Experts say this pandemic will be with us for a while, suddenly these things seem like essentials.




No comments:

Post a Comment