Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Setting the table...



Last week I pulled out all of the stops, for my kitchen table.  My India Armory table cloth was paired with monogrammed linen napkins, and my Grandmothers silver and Waterford.  I'll say it again, pull out all of the things that make you happy right now, it really helps. 
Setting the table breaks up the day.  My Serena & Lily rattan placemats came out for breakfast, and Roberta Roller Rabbit napkin and placemat (which don't seem to exist online anymore) for lunch at my counter.  
I've been using all of my plates - my melamine John Derian, scalloped Aerin dessert plates, and bee tumblers.

Moda Operandi is offerng 20% off everything with the code STAYHOME.  They have a gorgeous selection of tabletop items, sure to be put to use immediately.   La DoubleJ's assorted prints have been on my wishlist for a while now, and these linen napkins would look gorgeous on my table.  



image by EJT



No comments:

Post a Comment