Thursday, March 12, 2020

Dream Decorator Showhouse... Day 4

The Bedroom, I have one name - Aerin Lauder.
Do you follow her on instagram?  If not, you should.   Everything she touches turns to chic.  Her New York City bedroom might be my all time favorite space, and given the chance, I would copy it to a T.



Serene, warm, cozy, exactly what you want in a bedroom.  There is some debate as to whether the walls are suede or velvet. I believe they are velvet, with ivory painted trim.  Naturally, the space is accented with Aerin lighting and fresh flowers.   More often than not, the bed is adorned with a silk bedspread from E. Braun & Co., and she is a known fan of D. Porthault linens. 
I would cover my walls in greige velvet, as Aerin did, while keeping my Osborne & Little Selati shades (sadly, the print has been discontinued) and Serena & Lily bed (pattern also discontinued).  I would add a set of custom grasscloth nightstands from CEH and naturally, lighting from Aerin - task and floor.
Add a soft ivory carpet and it is the best room in the house!





all images via instagram.com/aerinlauder


No comments:

Post a Comment