Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Fit at home...


In the past, I participated in a January hot yoga-reset-challenge, 12 classes in 4 weeks.  On paper this doesn't sound horrible, but in reality...  it put it simply, it was torture. In its defense,  after a December filled with eating, drinking, and no real structure, this was in fact a reset.  This year, while I do not miss this, I am in search of a reset.  

The New York Times is building out their Well section, offering various at-home workout tutorials.  A standing 7 minute workout, I can do that!

@isaacboots is a favorite among the workout fiends.  I've been too afraid to try his dance inspired cardio workouts, but now is the time!

Naturally, any new workout regimen needs the proper attire.  Hoping these leggings will make me want to workout 24/7.



image via The Fashion Spot, Adidas x Stella McCartney S/S 2014 

No comments:

Post a Comment