Monday, January 11, 2021

Reset...

 New Year's resolutions always take a bit to stick, for me at least.  I think about them most of January, and by February the routine has formed.  Last week they all went out the window, so here is to a new week!



For the past two years my resolution has been to use what I have - wear the shoes! use the 'special occasion' china! light the candles!  With each year the routine evolves.  My table is always set, pretty linens are in constant rotation, crystal glasses hold water, wine and ice cream.   
Sadly, my closet has been essentially ignored this year, floral dresses hang - eager to be let out, trousers that have barely been worn are patiently waiting for their time in the spotlight.  This year I tweaked my resolution to not only read, wear what I have, but also to pull from the bottom of the stack!  Wear the cashmere that you had-to-have! Don't wear the same sweater every day for a week, switch it up.

For some sweater inspiration, the most perfect sweater from Co.  In go-with-everything grey, wide ribbed sleeves and hem, a true forever piece. 




image via heroshopsf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment