Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Sale finds...

 Last year I made a sale wishlist, and did pretty well from it.  I managed to acquire some closet favorites at a fraction of their original cost.  This year, I've already snagged this dream sweater, and these sneakers



At the tippy-top of my wishlist is this slip dress from The Row. A slip dress has been on my radar for a while, but they all are so bare - this one is not.  Perfect for Spring and Summer dining al fresco (paired with sandals scored last year). Or paired with a sweater and suede boots for Winter.  Oh the places I'll go!                                    (additional 15% off applied at checkout)

My wishlist seems to be evening wear heavy, clearly sweatpants are not my thing.  I dream of attending "Welcome Back" parties wearing this Tôteme duchess satin dress. Currently sold out, but I'm keeping an eye out for it here and here.  

Altuzarra silk floral pajamas.  I truly believe these can be worn inside and out.

In sort of more practical terms, I cannot get enough shearling.  I want everything to be fuzzy and cozy.  This boot style from Isabel Marant is released every year, and every year sells out.  



No comments:

Post a Comment